The strength of our Educare schools is built on the expertise, dedication and passion of the professionals who work inside them. Our schools employ teachers, family support specialists, school directors, administrative staff and consultants in mental health and other fields. Working as a team, we employ our skills to help children, families and communities thrive.
Educare provides many professional-development opportunities for staff, from coaching and training to collaborations with peers across the country. We know that just like the children in our schools, our staff are constantly learning and developing. That’s why we support their growth as early childhood professionals.
- Educare Arizona – Community Development Director
- Educare Atlanta – Multiple opportunities through Sheltering Arms
- Educare Central Maine – Multiple opportunities
- Educare Chicago – Multiple opportunities through Ounce of Prevention Fund
- Educare Denver – Multiple opportunities through Clayton Early Learning
- Educare Kansas City – Infant-Toddler Master Teacher (Search for position number M0204248)
- Educare Lincoln – Multiple opportunities
- Educare Milwaukee – Multiple opportunities through Next Door
- Educare New Orleans – School Director
- Educare Oklahoma City – Multiple opportunities
- Educare Seattle – Multiple opportunities
- Educare Tulsa – Multiple opportunities
- Educare Washington, DC – Multiple opportunities
- Educare West DuPage – Multiple opportunities