Be a part of Red Nose Day!
April 20, 2018
We are excited to announce that Educare is being considered for grant funding from Red Nose Day! The Ounce of Prevention Fund, in partnership with Buffett Early Childhood Fund, has applied for a grant from Red Nose Day to support innovation, peer learning and professional development efforts for Educare schools.
Red Nose Day is a fundraising campaign run by the nonprofit organization Comic Relief, whose mission is to end child poverty, one nose at a time. This mission aligns closely with that of Educare: We know that children born into poverty face an unfair disadvantage and that high-quality early learning experiences—like those that Educare schools provide—level the playing field.
We encourage families and advocates of Educare to show support for this great cause:
- Find your own Red Nose—they are available at your local Walgreen’s store. Proceeds raised through Red Nose sales benefit the grants program and partners.
- Share your excitement for Red Nose Day on your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts―don’t forget to wear your Red Nose and tag @EducareSchools on Twitter and @EducareNetwork on Facebook.
- Look for events in your community—special events are planned already in Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, and coming soon to Miami.
- Go Nose to Nose!
- Tune in to your local NBC station May 24 for a night of Red Nose Day programming featuring your favorite celebrities.
- Learn more about Red Nose Day.