Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Convening
April 28-29, 2020
Educare Oklahoma City
500 SE Grand Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73129
Audience: Grantees, and training and technical assistance providers for Early Head Start-Child Care (EHS-CC) Partnerships who are part of the EHS-CC Partnership community of practice
This convening will continue the critical conversations that support the success of the EHS-CC Partnerships in our communities.
Registration deadline: April 3, 2020
In honor of the 25th birthday of Early Head Start, we will focus on celebrating the history and evolution of the Early Head Start program as well as celebrating our wonderful Child Care Partnerships.
Content will include:
- Bus Tour of 2 CCP sites and OKC Educare
- History and Evolution of Early Head Start with special guest Dr. Joan Lombardi
- Round 4 application discussions
- Panel discussion from CCP Directors (view from a partner’s perspective)
- Building great partnerships between CCP teachers and Instructional Coaches
- How to engage families and get them involved with Policy Council
- DHS Subsidy and Partnerships
- Policy Brief
- Tuesday, April 28: 8am-5pm (Reception at Educare to follow)
- Wednesday, April 29: 8am-1pm
We will meet in hotel lobby at 7:30am for transportation to Educare each day.
The Educare Learning Network will cover the following expenses for two participants per school or organization to attend the convening;
- Hotel Accommodations (two nights)
- Meals during meeting times
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Educare Learning Network will reimburse your organization for airfare expenses for two people per school attending the convening. We will also cover one baggage fee per person each way. Airfare arrangements should be completed at least 21 days prior to the travel date. All flights must be booked in economy class. Airfares greater than $500 must be approved before purchase be contacting us at email@example.com. Please forward original receipts within 30 days of the event for timely reimbursement.
If traveling though Will Rogers airport, please see their website for information on ground transportation options.
Hyatt Place Oklahoma City/Bricktown
20 Russell M. Perry Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
The Educare Learning Network will book your accommodations at the Hyatt Place Oklahoma City/Bricktown. Email confirmations will be sent directly from the hotel to each attendee. Any additional participants beyond the two allotted will need to provide a credit card for payment during check-in. The hotel rate is $129 plus tax per night.
Check-in and -out dates
- Check-in: Monday, April 27
- Check-out: Wednesday, April 29
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to date of arrival.
- The Educare Learning Network must be notified of all cancellations by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be advised that cancellation of individual reservations made up to 48 hours prior to arrival will be accepted and the deposit refunded for those rooms for the full night’s stay.
- Failure to cancel reservation will result in a no-show fee to the Educare Learning Network.