Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Convening
February 6-7, 2019
625 SW 100th Street
Seattle, WA 98146
Audience: Grantees, and training and technical assistance providers for Early Head Start-Child Care (EHS-CC) Partnerships who are part of the EHS-CC Partnership community of practice
This convening will continue the critical conversations that support the success of the EHS-CC Partnerships in our communities.
Registration deadline: January 4, 2019
This Early Head Start-Child Care (EHS-CC) Partnership Convening will continue the critical conversations that support the success of the partnerships in our communities.
- Leverage peer knowledge to fully implement EHS-CC Partnership grants
- Take away strategies and information to create efficiencies in overall programming
- Create peer relationships for future support across the Educare network
- Provide input and create change in a community of practice format to maximize effectiveness for each grantee
- Identify Early Head Start, state CCDF and EHS-CC Partnership policy that are barriers to successful program implementation
- Wednesday, February 6: 8am-5pm (Reception to follow)
- Thursday, February 7: 8am-1pm
We will meet in hotel lobby at 7:30am for transportation to Educare each day.
The Educare Learning Network will cover the following expenses for two participants per school or organization to attend the convening;
- Hotel Accommodations (two nights)
- Meals during meeting times
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Educare Learning Network will reimburse your organization for airfare expenses for two people per school attending the convening. We will also cover one baggage fee per person each way. Airfare arrangements should be completed at least 21 days prior to the travel date. All flights must be booked in economy class. Airfares greater than $500 must be approved before purchase be contacting us at email@example.com. Please forward original receipts within 30 days of the event for timely reimbursement.
If traveling though SEA-TAC airport, please see their website for information on ground transportation options.
1000 1st Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
The Educare Learning Network will book your accommodations at the Loews Seattle. Email confirmations will be sent directly from the hotel to each attendee. Any additional participants beyond the two allotted will need to provide a credit card for payment during check-in. The hotel rate is $190 plus tax per night.
Check-in and -out dates
- Check-in: Tuesday, February 5
- Check-out: Thursday, February 7
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to date of arrival.
- The Educare Learning Network must be notified of all cancellations by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be advised that cancellation of individual reservations made up to 48 hours prior to arrival will be accepted and the deposit refunded for those rooms for the full night’s stay.
- Failure to cancel reservation will result in a no-show fee to the Educare Learning Network.