In the spring of 2019, we launched phase one of our intranet, EducareShare. Now with over 500 members and almost 1,100 downloadable resources in our digital library, we are ready to open phase two of the EducareShare platform on March 16, 2021.
EducareShare remains a space specifically for Educare Learning Network schools, their parent organizations, funders and research partners to find and share resources with colleagues. We’ve expanded EducareShare and in addition to Network resources, you can now also find:
- Dedicated private groups for communities of practice, workgroups and other groups in the Network to connect and work collaboratively.
- Space for online discussions in forums open to all members of the Network.
- Online help and support resources and access to connect directly with Network members.
Please note the current EducareShare website will be in “read-only” mode on March 15 to prepare for the migration.
Already have an EducareShare login?
When we migrate to the new EduareShare platform, we will bring your account with us! Finish setting up your account using the following steps so you have full access to the new features. All existing EducareShare users will receive an email from Amy Rood, online community manager, on March 16 containing your current unique EducareShare email address and username along with guidance on updating your account. Instructions are also listed below:
- Create a new password
- Click this link and enter the email address used to set up your current EducareShare profile. The email address used will be located in the email from Amy Rood on March, 16.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email and click the link to reset your password.
- Log in with the username you were sent in the March 16 email from Amy Rood and the new password you just created. This will be your new login information. Note you must use a username to log in (email is not a supported login method on our new platform.
- You will now be directed to the new EducareShare space. If you are not, click Community Groups in the top menu and select EducareShare.
- Take a minute to review and update your profile information by clicking your avatar in the top right-hand corner of the page, click profile and then edit profile.
If you are already a member of Early Childhood Connector, log in with your Early Childhood Connector credentials, and you’ll now have access to EducareShare in its new home!
Need to sign up for EducareShare?
Starting on March 16, 2021, we welcome those interested in joining to sign up for an account in the new space. EducareShare is open to all Educare school staff, their parent organizations, funders and research partners. If you are eligible for membership, use your organizational email address to register.
- Fill in all required fields marked with an asterisk (*).
- Some fields will be pre-filled for you with values that reflect the majority of our members but do not accurately represent all Educare members. If these don’t align with your work, make sure to update them.
- You will be automatically added and redirected to EducareShare when your registration is complete.
When you log into the new EducareShare space for the first time we suggest doing the following:
- Update your profile details/photo
- Say hello in our discussion forum
- Manage your settings and notifications
EducareShare is hosted in a private space within Early Childhood Connector (ECC) platform. ECC is an online platform co-designed by Start Early and a cadre of early childhood organizations and community leaders that serves as a virtual community for people in the early childhood field to connect, share best practices and resources and build better early childhood programs. As a member of the EducareShare community, you will have instant access to the broader Early Childhood Connector space. Note that all emails from EducareShare, digests, notifications, etc. will be sent from “Early Childhood Connector”. Learn more about the ECC.
If you’d like some support as you adjust to our new space, attend one of our upcoming office hours! Details are in the calendar invitations below
- March 16, 4-4:50 p.m. Central time download calendar invite
- March 17, 10-10:50 a.m. Central time download calendar invite
- March 18, 12-12:50 p.m. Central time download calendar invite
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or after March 16, visit our support page, for more information