Network Meeting Sneak Peeks
April 11, 2018
|The 2018 Educare Learning Network Meeting, “Learning Together: Reaching Higher,” is April 17-20. Whether you are joining us in-person or following along virtually using #EducareMeeting, here are some things to look forward to:
1. Hearing from keynote speaker Helen H. Raikes , Ph.D., about the social and emotional development of Educare children and best practices in executive functioning.
2. Finding out the latest updates and next steps for the Acceleration Grant projects. Read about the innovative collaborations that came out of the first round of Acceleration Grants.
3. Exploring Educare Tulsa. We will go on a go-round tour of all three Educare Tulsa schools. Together they serve more than 500 young children and their families in Tulsa.
4. Collaborating, connecting and celebrating the work happening across our Educare schools, including our collective quality, family engagement, policy and research initiatives.
5. Learning about the power of science in early childhood. Members of the Early Science Initiative will provide an interactive workshop that engages attendees in hands-on, minds-on learning.
6. Taking a deeper dive into executive function-related program practices with Dr. Helen Raikes. Some Educare schools will also share their experiences with implementing executive function techniques in their programs.
7. Connecting and collaborating with your peers during communities of practice.
8. Celebrating how we are “Learning together and Reaching Higher!”