Please use these materials to guide and support you and your school in implementing the Educare model, sharing research and practices, and communicating about Educare.
- Educare Learning Network Vision Statement:
The Educare Learning Network will demonstrate that research-based early childhood education prevents the persistent achievement gaps for our nation’s most at-risk young children. The Network’s evidence, practice expertise and dynamic partnerships will help ensure that all children and families, especially those at greatest risk, will have access to effective early learning, and that the first five years will be an integral part of our country’s education system.
- Educare Strategic Plan Executive Summary and Visual
- Educare Learning Network Strategic Planning Report
Communications and Marketing
- Educare Brochure – To request printed copies, please contact the Educare Marketing team.
- Educare Brand Guidelines
- Educare Map – horizontal
- Educare Map – vertical
Research and Results
- Educare Demonstrating Results – Executive Summary
- Educare Demonstrating Results – Full Report
- Educare Demonstrating Results – PowerPoint
- Educare Policy Framework slides – Internal
- Educare Policy Framework slides – External
- Educare Policy Framework
- Educare Policy Framework Infographic – Internal
- Educare Policy Framework Infographic – External
Educare Best Practices Training
More resources will be added. If you are looking for something specific, please contact the Educare Marketing team.