The strength of our Educare schools is built on the expertise, dedication and passion of the professionals who work inside them. Our schools employ teachers, family support specialists, school directors, administrative staff and consultants in mental health and other fields. Working as a team, we employ our skills to help children, families and communities thrive.
Educare provides many professional-development opportunities for staff, from coaching and training to collaborations with peers across the country. We know that just like the children in our schools, our staff are constantly learning and developing. That’s why we support their growth as early childhood professionals.
- Educare Arizona – Opportunities through Southwest Human Development
- Educare Atlanta – Opportunities through Sheltering Arms
- Educare Central Maine – Opportunities
- Educare Chicago – Opportunities through Ounce of Prevention Fund
- Educare Denver – Opportunities through Clayton Early Learning
- Educare Kansas City – Opportunities through Project Eagle
- Educare Milwaukee – Opportunities through Next Door
- Educare Oklahoma City – Opportunities through Sunbeam Family Services
- Educare Omaha – Opportunities
- Educare Seattle – Opportunities
- Educare Springfield – School Director
- Educare Tulsa – Opportunities
- Educare Washington, DC – School Director, Advocacy Director and other opportunities
- Educare West DuPage – Opportunities